Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive Reward Center - EMarket Research Group

• Submitted: Thu, December 16, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 17, 2004

• Reported By:Ontario New York
Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive Reward Center - EMarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter Aka Incentive Reward Center, Aka EMarket Research Group ripoff, fraud, false advertising, account tampering, constantly changing ads Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: *UPDATE* I recieved a call...

I recently fulfilled my obligation to recieve a free new playstation 2, the new slimmer model. Complete 1 offer from each of the 3 pages, and that's all I needed to do, and I have... Everything seemed fine at first, they warned some of the offers might take a while to be updated, so I patiently waited for the BMG Music Services (On page 1) to clear, as I have recieved the CD's. Today I log in to check my status, and it had changed from having one offer in page 2, and one offer in page 3, to having 2 offers in page 3 and no offers in 2! And still no update with BMG. I am not going to go down without a fight on this, because I know the law, heck, I'm studying it! If I had seen this website before I signed on with them, I probably would have decided against doing so, because it seems like a lot of people are describing the same problems I am having... no communication through e-mail, offer status being changed. If this is a legit company, I'd say they need some more organization. If this "Jeff" fella sees this, I'd like you to respond to me quickly, as I am not happy at all with the company you are representing.

Steven
Ontario, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2004 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter-Incentive-Reward-Center-EMarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-Aka-Incentive-Reward-Center-Aka-EMarket-Research-Group-ripoff-frau-123138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive Reward Center - EMarket Research Group

*UPDATE* I recieved a call...

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

I recieved a call and he told me that everything would be fixed, so we'll see what happens. Thanks for this site being helpful.

salary