Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive rward center

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive rward center
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter ripoff, fradulent promise of credit for free product Delray Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: IRC COMES THROUGH

*Author of original report: Interesting Response After MULTIPLE communication attempts

*Author of original report: COMPLAINT FILED

I saw a link about a month or so ago that advertised a free 40gb ipod. Naturally, I was interested, and signed up for the site. I completed ALL six offers required to receive the ipod, and haven't received credit for my last offer. At the site, you have to complete two offers on each of the three pages (totalling 6). I completed this, and haven't received credit for the last offer on the last page. I, however, have screenshots proving I completed the offer:

I will send that to Rip-off Report for you to see.
(((Place screenshots Here)))

Contrary to most people, I DID not cancel the offer soon after I signed up, so I'm not sure what happened. I emailed the company excessively, but kept getting generic responses like "you can check your order status here." I asked them nicely to check on the problem, but didn't get any actual response whatsoever. I have nothing else to do but file this complaint...

Jason C
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 01:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter-Incentive-rward-center/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-ripoff-fradulent-promise-of-credit-for-free-product-Delray-Beach-Fl-137722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter - Incentive rward center

IRC COMES THROUGH

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

Just a message to all you who are pursuing a gift from them in the future, BE PERSISTENT. I got my check yesterday for $350, so it turns out they are legit...

Make sure you do everything right and don't try to cheat them. It's a long battle, but if you do things right you won't have to wait as long. I sent messages here and to the Florida Attorney General, so I'll be contacting them shortly to follow up on my statements.

Good luck to all who pursue this in the future!

Interesting Response After MULTIPLE communication attempts

Here's the follow up.

After MULTIPLE communication attempts I finally got a call asking me to fax a receipt of my last offer completion! I did so and got this email today:

Dear Jason

Thank you for sending us your confirmation email, you are now qualified
for a Apple(r) iPod 40 GB. The Security Verification Process has now
been waived, so you will not have to mail us your Gift Redemption
Voucher. Also, a Shipping Request has now been issued.

Please allow 4-5 weeks for the fulfillment center to assemble, package,
and ship a gift after the Shipping Request has been sent.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive soon.

Please do not reply to this email as the account this is sent from is
not monitored for incoming mail and you will not receive a reply.
Please use the contact form provided at our website.

Support

I imagine they'll send another one saying they can't send the ipod, and will send money. I guess we'll see.

COMPLAINT FILED

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney general's office. We'll see how this factors into the picture.