lighting

• Submitted: Tue, April 12, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Centennial Colorado
Incentiverewardcenter - Nui Tech
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter - Nui Tech ripoff, fraudlent advertising for Ipod. They do not update final offer! Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Still nothing happening

*Author of original report: Incentive Reward Center call # and time

*Consumer Comment: question how did you get a live person to pick up?

*Author of original report: Incentive Reward Center- Niu Tech. Now deleted my e-mail address, too!

Well, I'm not sure what to do anymore with this company, so I'm filing this report. I, like many others have completed all the offers in order to recieve a free Ipod.

I have tried many times to contact them over their "customer service" number, but never have recieved a reply back. I have also tried calling every single number that I have found on this website and have never spoken to a real person.

About 2 weeks ago, I filed a report with both the NC DOJ and the Florida AG, and have not heard back from any of them. I am all out of ideas.

If anyone has any advice for me, I would be glad to hear it. As for those who are thinking about joining this site, I am not sure if this is legit. I will update this complaint if anything new happens in my situation.

David
Centennial, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2005 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter-Nui-Tech/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-Nui-Tech-ripoff-fraudlent-advertising-for-Ipod-They-do-not-updat-138574. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter - Nui Tech

Still nothing happening

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Well, I have finally reached the 90 day mark, and I have yet to get a call or e-mail. I have had no contact with this company at all, and it is realy starting to drive me crazy.

I have no idea what to do anymore. Luckily I have an attourney in the family, and he will help me get this matter resolved.

If I have to file a class action lawsuit against this company, I will. I'm tired of these shady evasion and stall tactics that this company uses.

If this company was legitamite, they would have some means to contact them dirctly on their web page! If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know.

As of today, I am going to take a more aggressive approach toward this company. Companies like this one should not be in business.

Incentive Reward Center call # and time

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I called 1-866-379-8612 and reached a live peron at around 8:00am mountain time, so 10am eastern. I just dialed 100 for the extension and talked to an operator and she wrote down my info, and told me they would call me back.

question how did you get a live person to pick up?

AUTHOR: Michael - (U.S.A.)

David, I have had the same problem (5 of 6), but I've yet to have my email deleted.

However, I've called that number COUNTLESS times and left messages for various individuals, and I have yet to speak with an actual human being. Those who have actually spoken with someone, how did you get a live person to pick up? What time did you call, what extension did you dial, etc.?

I'm desperately looking for some help here.

Thanks.

Incentive Reward Center- Niu Tech. Now deleted my e-mail address, too!

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

I think of myself as a calm person, but now I am very angry. I e-mailed this company a few days ago saying that I had contacted the NC DOJ and the Florida AG.

This morning, my account has been deleted! It seems that many people are having this problem. I'm not sure if they delete the adresses because of their error on the website, or if they are just trying to get rid of us.

I have the "5 offers of 6" problem like many others. If anyone is having this same problem, and had their e-mail deleted, please let me know.

If that is the case, then this company is a big scam. I did get in touch with a live person today at 1-866-379-8612, and gave them my info.

I will post again once I have nay new info.