Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 27, 2005

• Reported By:Farmingdale New York
14545 J Military Trail #189 DelRay Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter - emarket Research Is A HUGE RIPOFF. ripoff DelRay Beach Florida

I also completed 7 offers as I ONLY had to complete 6 and these CREEPS have NOT answered ANY of my emails. I am supposed to get a "FREE" HP PC with a 17" FLat Screen Monitor. How can these CROOKS get away with this? I bought from Repuitable companies yet only ONE (According to my account,gave me credit) When I called each company they said they reported my purchases right away, so Incentive/Emarket Research is RIPPING me off.

Maybe if I SAY the COMPANIES names HERE I might get a response? I also have a house not far from these creeps, so maybe I should stop in with the Police. I bought Lift Vissage Face cream, Video Professor, Nexiderm, BMG Music Club, Entertainment Book, American Journal Of Health, and Columbia House DVD club.

Farmingdale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter/DelRay-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-emarket-Research-Is-A-HUGE-RIPOFF-ripoff-DelRay-Beach-Florida-129180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter