Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:Hays Kansas
Incentiverewardcenter
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter Ripoff their email reply says gift will be 3-4 weeks, now going on 7 and nothing Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Low and Behold, I received my gift

*Author of original report: Lied to again

*Author of original report: received call from customer service

*Author of original report: Got a human on the phone

*Author of original report: To those of you who have filed a complaint

I too responded to 6 offers. I had to email the company when they showed a mix up in my offers. They did fix this. Next when I checked my status, I got an info box saying they did not have my email address. I again had to contact them. Finally my status page showed qualified. After several weeks of no gift I emailed. They replied that they had received my emails and it would take 3-4 weeks for gift delivery. It is now going on 7 weeks and absolutely no gift has arrived. I am going to give it until 8 weeks and then will be filing a complaint with the FL. Atty. Gen. I will let you know if anything changes.

Kristi
Hays, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2005 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcenter-Ripoff-their-email-reply-says-gift-will-be-3-4-weeks-now-going-on-7-134505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter

Low and Behold, I received my gift

AUTHOR: Kristi - (U.S.A.)

After speaking to customer service several times I got the same "the gift is on backorder", then "your status just finished fullfillment now is going to shipment", and finally....I was told the gift had been ordered through Sony and Sony would send me a tracking number. I found this odd since I had previously been told once incentiverrewards shipment department had verified and shipped my product I would receive an automatic email from them with a tracking number. Several days went by and no tracking number. I called Sony and they had not heard of me. Again I call the toll number mentioned above and left a message. I then received an email saying the product had shipped and I would be receiving within 7 days. 2 weeks later my gift finally appeared! Is this a business who is scamming people, or are they just REALLY slow, who knows, but good luck to all of you who are still waiting. It seems that my best contact luck with this company came from calling 561-997-6484. I would type in extension 103 and some guy would transfer me to customer service, that way I could talk to a human rather than leave a message.

Lied to again

AUTHOR: Kristi - (U.S.A.)

Well, Friday came and no response as I was promised. I have tried e-mailing and calling several times, and still no response. I have now filed a complaint with the Fl. Attorney General. Who knows........

received call from customer service

AUTHOR: Kristi - (U.S.A.)

Shortly after calling every number listed again this morning I received a phone call from a lady named Summer saying that my t.v. was on back order and should ship out friday. She said if it was not available to ship friday she would contact me immediately. I will update on friday.

Got a human on the phone

AUTHOR: Kristi - (U.S.A.)

I have been calling every number listed here. The number in NC has been disconnected. The agent for NIU processing dept. has had a full mailbox where no messages can be left. I finally called 561-997-6484 and dialed ext. 100. A human voice on the phone took my complaint and responded that a customer service rep. will contact me within 3-5 business days!!! I can't believe this runaround. I am tired of this. If you are reading this NIU send my tv and send me a tracking code. I am fed up. This site does give all the resources to contact consumer protection agencies and I will do so since I have not received any help from your company. To the rest of you who have also been ripped off, I do believe contacting the protection agencies and the sponsors of this company is the only way to stop getting ripped off.

To those of you who have filed a complaint

AUTHOR: Kristi - (U.S.A.)

To those of you who have filed a complaint with the Florida attorney General, what category are you listing the complaint under?