Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter

• Submitted: Mon, February 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, February 28, 2005

• Reported By:Bend Oregon
Incentiverewardcenter
14545 J Military Trail Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Www.incentiverewardcenter.com ripoff! After a long delay, I got my iPod! I'm shocked. Delray Beach Florida

I can't believe I received my idPod today! I read all of the ripoff letters here and figured I had been ripped off real good. I sent emails to them daily, I threatened to file claims against them. I threatened to noitfy the companies that I had fulfilled offers with. I did file claims with several Florida agencies. I did contact some of the companies I made offers with. I just wish they had returned one email from me!

They never let on that they actually were shipping it. The status page just said I had qualified and a request was sent to ship it. My entire wait from start to finish was just under 2 months. I would say, yes I got an iPod for less than retail, but my time is worth something too, so in the long run, I would just buy an iPod next time. Most of the offers that I signed up for were the kind that charge you monthly for stuff, so there are a lot of phone calls to cancel memberships etc. Too much trouble.

Dora
Bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2005 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcenter/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Wwwincentiverewardcentercom-ripoff-After-a-long-delay-I-got-my-iPod-Im-shocked-Delr-133129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter