Complaint Review: Incentiverewardcenter.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2005

• Reported By:Oakley Utah
Incentiverewardcenter.com
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Incentiverewardcenter.com, Incentive Reward Center, EMarket Research Group, Niu Tech LLC ripoff, scam, dishonest Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: IncentiveRewardCenter is also Consumerincentivepromotions and her's how I got my free mac mini from them.

I became with the Incentive Reward Center (incentiverewardcenter.com) 8 weeks ago when I signed up for a free 40 gig iPod. Like other free iPod offers, in order to qualify I had to complete six online offers. I completed all of the offers on the first day. one the incentive Reward Center's web page it keeps track of which offers you have completed and i immediately received credit for all of the offers except 2. I have emailed them numerous times about receiving credit for these two offers and that i had confirmation numbers, etc. to prove that i had actually completed these offers. They continued to tell me that it would up to 8 weeks to receive credit for all offers. I have waited and waited without any reply. after reading several ripoff reports on the company, i decided to take action. i emailed them and told them that if i did not receive credit or a response within one week then i would file a ripoff report. It has now been a week and i have heard nothing from them.

If anyone knows how to help in this situation i would be appreciative. I have read several other reports and have an idea of what to do. I would just rather solve this without any sort of lawsuit. All i want is my free iPod.

Bryce
Oakley, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2005 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incentiverewardcentercom/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/Incentiverewardcentercom-Incentive-Reward-Center-EMarket-Research-Group-Niu-Tech-LLC-r-143677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incentiverewardcenter.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

Hi,
This company is the same one that I got my MacMini from and I'm now doing the Free iPod reward. I created a small web page detailing my experience and how I got my my reward. It details phono numbers and a time line. Here is the url