Complaint Review: Incheck Consulting

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: Kim — St Petersburg Florida
Incheck Consulting
213 River Village Drive, Debary, FL Debary, Florida USA

Incheck Consulting Took my money then didn't provide promised service. Won't return calls. Won't refund money. Rip Off! Debary Florida

*Author of original report: disolved but still crooks YourFSO.com

Incheck Consulting solicited my company in July 2013.  After several calls to me and many promises of "filling my inbox with RFPs for government contracts" I paid them $500 for a year of this service.  I did not get any RFPs from them for many months.  Finally, after repeated complaints, one came - it was totally unrelated to my business or in my service area.

In December of 2103, they finally admitted that their sourcess did not list my kind of service and they would start looking under other types of work.  They also all along the way kept pushing me toward using my local PTAC office - which is a free service available to anyone.

I started asking for my money back in December, telling them this was not a good fit.   They have continued to send me emails for unrelated service RFPS and out of my service area.  I guess they are "filling my inbox" but it is with worthless information.

I have asked to speak to the manager or the owner many times.  They keep making excuses and tell me they will have them call me back later that day.  They never have. I have been very patient with them - but I am done.  I feel scammed.

I have contacted the media and plan to post my story wherever it might help others avoid my fate.  I am also going after them in court.

I am a small business just barely hanging on and feel taken advantage off and ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incheck-Consulting/Debary-Florida/Incheck-Consulting-Took-my-money-then-didnt-provide-promised-service-Wont-return-calls-1121854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incheck Consulting

disolved but still crooks YourFSO.com

AUTHOR: Scammed - ()

In the middle of my law suit against them "incheck Consultants", they disolved their LLC and now have resurfaced under YourFSO.com  Don't be fooled still they same rip off people.