Complaint Review: InclineHealth - Sixty6Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:Altamonte Springs Florida
InclineHealth - Sixty6Marketing
6841 Virginia Parkway, Ste 103 #208 McKinney, Texas U.S.A.

InclineHealth - Sixty6Marketing RIP OFF ON REFUNDS McKinney, Texas

I ordered a free sample of AcaiFuel Extreme complex from this company in November 2008. The company sent my free sample and only charged for shipping and handling. I had not even tried the sample, when they shipped me (3) more bottles. I sent these back and called the company.

A few days later someone named Jim left a message on my home answer machine that I could return the bottles but they were going to keep 15% of the total charge on credit card of $149.90. He said $126.00.

January 15, 2009 I received a check from Sixty6 Marketing for $110.47. I did not authorize this on my credit card and they ripped me off for $39.43. I notifyed my card company of this charge.

The website for the company can no longer be found. DO NOT order anything from this company. I am notifying the better business bureau in their area. BEWARE!!

Linda - Florida
Altamonte Springs, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InclineHealth-Sixty6Marketing/McKinney-Texas-75071/InclineHealth-Sixty6Marketing-RIP-OFF-ON-REFUNDS-McKinney-Texas-415957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InclineHealth - Sixty6Marketing