searching

• Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:Moreno Valley California
Income From Google
legitimatequickcash.com Internet U.S.A.

Income From Google Charged my account before I could respond to free trial Internet

*NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.
===========================================

Google says you can make lots of money through them and they will show you how. You sign up for a $1.95 shipping and handling fee and they are to send you a Starter Kit (a disc) in 1 to 5 business days. You only have 7 days to cancel and return the disc from the DAY YOU SIGN UP! Then they will charge your account $39.95 per month for their support services.I did not recieve my disc in the 7 day free trial period. They did charge me for the $39.95 monthly fee in the 7 day free trial period though.

You sign up over the internet via e-mail but my e-mail to cancel was rejected and I was told "You must call the 800-381-7820 customer service to cancel".I returned the starter kit, which is the disc, unopened the same day I got it but to no avail. I was charged all the fees and told I did not cancel in time. My claim would be turned over to Callie Bogan to decide if I was to have my fee returned.

Google makes alot of claims and does not deliver on them. The only one making money is Google.

K a m
Moreno Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Income-From-Google/internet/Income-From-Google-Charged-my-account-before-I-could-respond-to-free-trial-Internet-429228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Income From Google