pair

www.incomefromhomekit.com/membersarea Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-6450406
  • Web:
  • Category: Employees

Income Google Home Kit Major Rip off Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

The income for google home kit is a scam. I got a username and pass code but it doesnt explain how to use this information. It jumps you from one google site to the next. They only charged a 1.95 on my credit card but I have called the customer help line and can not get anyone on the phone to even get my money credited back to me. Thers is no help line on the web site. Once you click out of the web site that has the manual on how to set up, you can't get back to that site.

I didn't come across this site until I was trying to get back in the site that popped up for the google home kit. I only wished I saw this site the first time and I wouldn't have even wasted a $1.95 in the first place.

Very angry in VA

Anonymous
richmond, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Income-Google-Home-Kit/internet/Income-Google-Home-Kit-Major-Rip-off-Internet-NOTICE-this-ripoff-has-nothing-to-do-wi-463592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Income Google Home Kit