Complaint Review: Income Greed IncomeGreed.com Chris Luck

• Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Income Greed IncomeGreed.com Chris Luck
chris@incomgreed.com Internet U.S.A.

Income Greed IncomeGreed.com Chris Luck Misleading, Ripoff, SCAM - NOT RECOMMENDED Internet

*Consumer Comment: Is That You Chris? Trying To Protect Your Worthless Name?

*UPDATE Employee: Income Greed is NOT a Scam!

*Consumer Comment: INCOME GREED And Chris Luck Scammed Me Incomegreed.com Is A Scam.

This site and it's owner, Chris Luck, have put on a great show from the outside. Problem is none of it is true. The method that he claims he made all of the money from is a lie. He made the money in his income proof video from a completely different method.

Also, as far as I know all of his affiliates have yet to be paid. I personally referred several members and was never awarded a single dime that I was entitled to for promoting his site.

The methods in the site work, however Chris is far from truthful in the methods and likely doesn't even use the methods he teaches. Whenever you go to ask him specific questions regarding the methods he doesn't know them.

The owner, Chris Luck also goes by several different aliases. Chris Cavalli and Chris Clayton are two known aliases he goes by.

Overall this site is not worth the money and don't expect to get nearly anyting promised in the sales letter. As far as the personal coaching, total crap as Chris doesn't even know what he's teaching as he's likely copying word for word out of someone else's ebook as he puts the video together.

Stay away from Income Greed and Chris Luck.

Lawrence
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2008 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Income-Greed-IncomeGreedcom-Chris-Luck/internet/Income-Greed-IncomeGreedcom-Chris-Luck-Misleading-Ripoff-SCAM-NOT-RECOMMENDED-Interne-370284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Income Greed IncomeGreed.com Chris Luck

Is That You Chris? Trying To Protect Your Worthless Name?

AUTHOR: I'vebeenscammed - (U.S.A.)

I have been a member of chris's coaching since july 2008 as well. HE IS A SCAM.

Chris lied to me. He originally said material would be in the back office, which was never there when I joined. The CPA I wanted to learn and he kept saying next month every time (this tatic is used to keep you in his system paying his outragous fee of 500 a month) which is total BS. He lied.

He did respond to emails with coaching questions, but he answers are too broad (maybe he doesnt know what hes doing).

"I don't know who you are to say that what he teaches is a scam."

I was an "ex" customer of his that wasted 1k on BS.

"In addition to being a student of his, i'm also an affiliate."

No wonder your praising this system. You want to get paid for doing this work lol. Why listen to someone who has an ulterior motive? I don't. I was just scammed. He told me lies.

"It's sad to see someone take time out of his day to post a message about Chris on this website, when everything you have said is false information."

Its not false. We are here to WARN those so they don't lose there money. You can FIND ALL THE INFORMATION FREE on what he teaches. You dont need to spend 500 a month to get his info.

Want to find REAL LIFE opinions on Income greed? Don't listen to me. Go visit blackhatworld.com, search for the name incomegreed.com or chris clayton (thats his stage name). After you read the comments on that site regarding this con artist, you will stay FAR away from him as possible.

I'm currently in a coaching club now that offers 100x more value for 10x less. Chris is just ripping you off.

Income Greed is NOT a Scam!

AUTHOR: Jamie - (U.S.A.)

I came across this posting today and must say, I was quite floored.

I have been a member of Chris's coaching since he opened the doors in July of 2008.

This coaching is by far, the best coaching I have EVER seen on the internet.

I don't know who you are to say that what he teaches is a scam.

He has personally spent over 20 hours with me to ensure that I fully understand one of his Income Systems.

To this day, I have made over $27,000 with what he has taught me.

In addition to being a student of his, i'm also an affiliate.

He has paid me every dime of affiliate commissions since I joined.

Goes to show you the type of people that are out there on the internet.

Chris, if you are reading this... Thank you SO MUCH for everything you have done for me and you can guarantee that I will be your student for many months to come.

You turned my life around. Thank you.

INCOME GREED And Chris Luck Scammed Me Incomegreed.com Is A Scam.

AUTHOR: I'vebeenscammed - (U.S.A.)

*WARNING ABOUT INCOMEGREED.COM*
------------
Chris Luck still owes me money for my affiliate commissions! Its been over 2 months since I joined incomegreed.com and Chris Luck no longer responds to my emails. He was always quick to respond before I joined his program, then once I paid the fee I no longer existed. Less than .01% of the material presented on his website is in the membership site! And the stuff that is in it you can get for free. Its all FLUFF. And at $500 a month? Its not called INCOME GREED for nothing! Chris Luck sure is greedy and hes also rude when he does respond. No customer service after the sale. Stay FAR FAR away from incomegreed.com, Chris Clayton and Chris Luck.

You Have Been Warned!!