Complaint Review: Incometrader.com - fusionquest.com

• Updated: Tue, April 25, 2006

• Reported By:New York New York
Incometrader.com - fusionquest.com
Unknown Nationwide U.S.A.

Incometrader.com ripoff Affiliate Program Scammers fusionquest.com is the affiliate software no response from them either Internet

I built a website to sell Incometrader.com products as an affiliate. The agreement was that I would be paid commissions for my sales. After a year of marketing their products, I found it odd that I only had 2 sales, so I did a test and had a family member make a purchase. Well, I found out that there affiliate software did not work correctly. I contacted them about 20 times, and they did not want to fix the problem and rarely even responded to my emails. They said they would pay me for the few sales they had recorded, but they never did. I asked them nicely many times for my payment, and I did not want to post a complaint. However, after being nice for 3 months, I have decided to place this complaint because they are scammers and/or irresponsible. I know I sold their product to several customers and their affiliate tracking does not work.

They will not even pay me for the recorded sales I have. If you are looking to make money with an affiliate program, stay away from Incometrader.com. They will not pay you for your hard work.

It should also be noted that fusionquest.com is the affiliate software they are using which did not track my sales. Fusionquest.com also tried to contact them, but they would not reply to them either.

So stay away from Incometrader.com. They provide no customer service and do not pay affiliates what they earn.

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2006 12:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incometradercom-fusionquestcom/nationwide/Incometradercom-ripoff-Affiliate-Program-Scammers-fusionquestcom-is-the-affiliate-softwa-188415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incometrader.com - fusionquest.com