Complaint Review: Incomm, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, July 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: biguns2 — Liberty Township Ohio
Incomm, Inc.
250 Williams Street, 5th Floor Atlanta, Georgia USA

Incomm, Inc. Incomm stole money from my Vanilla Visa after talking to Office of President Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: Customer issue resolved

I purchased a Vanilla Visa from Walgreen's on June 11, 2013.  I loaded $500 on the card.  When I return home the card was not activated.  I called customer "care" at Incomm who is the parent company of Vanilla Visa.  They instructed me to fax in my receipt plus front and back of card and that my card would be activated within 2 weeks.  2 weeks???   I then went to the office of Brooks Smith, President of Incomm, Inc. where I talked with his executive assistant who said they would take care of it right away.  She got me to another person, Eugene (cannot prounce last name).  He did get my card activated so I made 2 purchases totalling $426.50.  That means that I still had $73.50 to use on that card.  When I attempted to use the card again, the purchase would not go through I found out my card had been de-activated.  When I called Eugene again, he reluctantly agreed to re-activate the card again.   I then checked online I found a charge of $73.50 to Incomm, Inc.  This company made a payment to themself on my card!!   When I called Eugene again, he suddenly is nowhere to be found.  I lost $73.50 because Incomm, Inc. stole the money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incomm-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/Incomm-Inc-Incomm-stole-money-from-my-Vanilla-Visa-after-talking-to-Office-of-President-1065236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incomm, Inc.

Customer issue resolved

AUTHOR: InComm - ()

InComm makes every effort to ensure our Vanilla cards deliver the value, ease of use and convenience consumers have come to expect. On rare occasions, a consumer may experience an issue with their card, and in those instances we work to deliver a quick resolution. This customer’s particular issue was resolved yesterday afternoon; we apologize for any inconvenience caused.