Complaint Review: Incorporated

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2007

• Reported By:Houston Texas
, Vermont U.S.A.

Dishonest horrible people Ripoff Baytown Texas

I was on my way to the grocery store by my home when a wrecker truck pulled out in front of me with my 3 children in the car. He pulled through 2 lanes out of a cross section and hit me.

His name was Joe and he is the son of the owner of the company. Since there were no injuries and he clearly was at fault he followed me home and we waited in my driveway for his father to come because Joe was very flustered and claimed to never had been in an accident.

Never trust this company. I should have called the police when it happened as I had children in my car and had three physical adult witnesses that can still be contacted that saw him pull out in front of my car. Horrible horrible dishonest people....

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2007 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incorporated/Vermont/Dishonest-horrible-people-Ripoff-Baytown-Texas-255558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incorporated