Complaint Review: Increase Media Inc And The Cure For Hypothyroidism

• Reported By:Tonawanda New York
Increase Media Inc And The Cure For Hypothyroidism
Internet U.S.A.

Increase Media Inc And The Cure For Hypothyroidism scam, ripoff scums Internet

I attempted to order one book on hypothyroidsim, when I went to confirm the order the site does not allow you without proceeding through pages and pages of other offers. I attempted to cancel and go back to delete my info.
It locks you out . so I exited out of the page.

When I go my credit card bill I was double charges and it received nothing. I attempted to write via the email confirmation address and never got a reply.
So I contacted by cc company. They responded telling me that they are unable to assist because it does not qualify as a billing error and is past the timeframes allowed by visa and mc dispute regulations.

I have searched the internet and found nothing but info on all there scams , but no contact numbers. I plan on contacting my state attorney general office.

Lucy
Tonawanda, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Media-Inc-And-The-Cure-For-Hypothyroidism/internet/Increase-Media-Inc-And-The-Cure-For-Hypothyroidism-scam-ripoff-scums-Internet-350301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Media Inc And The Cure For Hypothyroidism