Complaint Review: Increase Media, Inc. - Increase Me 7

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Increase Media, Inc. - Increase Me 7
, Tennessee U.S.A.

Increase Media, Inc. - Increase Me 7 Unauthorized Debit on Last Day of The Month Causing Overdrawn Fees! Tennessee

I originally ordered an E-brochure from this company the last of February 2008. After I received it, I was very disappointed with the quality of the information. I emailed the company for a refund of my checking account. They made an immediate reversal, and I thought I was done with them. Consequentaly, I deleted the e-brochure and also the email address!! Then on the last day of March I saw my account was overdrawn and realized Increase Media Inc. had made an unauthorized deduction of my checking account for $17--plus now I owed $31 in overdrawn fees from that transaction!!

I also ordered "Colonzyme" which had a full replacement refund, if requested. The problem now is I am unable to located that website--I think they must have taken it down, so I am also not going to be able to get my $67 back from them--product was not great..,

On April first I sent an email (still had the address--oops!) to the company with an attachment of my scanned debit from my checking account. I asked them to be in touch with me--no response. Also, when you call, you get a phone message box that is full! Be aware of this company!!

Anonymous
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2008 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Media-Inc-Increase-Me-7/Tennessee-009132/Increase-Media-Inc-Increase-Me-7-Unauthorized-Debit-on-Last-Day-of-The-Month-Causing-O-324423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Media, Inc. - Increase Me 7