Complaint Review: Increase Media Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Increase Media Inc.
7740 Trinity Rd, #4 Cordova, Tennessee U.S.A.

Increase Media Inc. Increase Media Inc. is a scam company, they ripped me off... Cordova Tennessee

Originally I bought from Increase Media a small brochure for $17 on 12.11.07. I gave them my Credit Card Info. through the Internet.

They didn't discuss about any further obligations, subscribtions or agreements -I was absolutely sure that it was done with my purchase.

One month ago I found out that they use my credit card Info, and charge me every month $17 (1.10.08, 2.11.08, and 3.10.08) All together $51. I was trying to call them - no answer.

They changed their ph. number. Recently I destroyed my old credit card and get new one. Increase Media is a really scam company.
Thank you for your attention.

Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2008 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Media-Inc/Cordova-Tennessee/Increase-Media-Inc-Increase-Media-Inc-is-a-scam-company-they-ripped-me-off-Cordova-T-328397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Media Inc.