locked

• Submitted: Tue, May 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2008

• Reported By:Brisband Other
Increase Media, Inc
7740a Trinity Rd. Suite 112 Cordova, Tennessewe, Tennessee U.S.A.

Increase Media, Inc Ripped off my credit card from Australia Cordova Tennessee

I also bought an ebook off this company in beginning Jan for US$17. Since that month I have been charged every month for the same amount.

Soon after the purchase my computer blew up and I had lost all email address for this company and the said ebook. I have spent 5 hours today trying to locate the company and have an address now for the US.

Can someone advise me how I can get my money back? My credit card holder here in Australia says as I agreed with the original purchase they cant do anything, refund money, trace the company etc, or stop future transactions. ARGGGHHHHHHH.......

So if someone could send me the original link where I would have bought it from, (I can't find it now) plus maybe the ebooks?! or have any advice how i can get my money back I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Tren
Brisband
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2008 02:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Media-Inc/Tennessewe-Tennessee-38018/Increase-Media-Inc-Ripped-off-my-credit-card-from-Australia-Cordova-Tennessee-330794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Media, Inc