Complaint Review: Increase Media Secret Cure For Thyroid Ebook

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2008

• Reported By:Angwin California
Increase Media Secret Cure For Thyroid Ebook
1710 N Shelby Oaks Dr Suite 4 Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.

Increase Media sham ebook, no new info., wouldn't let me approve my order - selling me unwanted extras Memphis Tennessee

Do not deal with these ebooks "the cure for" or "the secret cure for" as they may be scams. I figured this when the charged me more than their receipt for the product they sent via email and it took many days to get a response from the company but they charged me within minutes.

Angwin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2008 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Media-Secret-Cure-For-Thyroid-Ebook/Memphis-Tennessee/Increase-Media-sham-ebook-no-new-info-wouldnt-let-me-approve-my-order-selling-me-unw-322440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Media Secret Cure For Thyroid Ebook