• Report: #1042054

• Submitted: Tue, April 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 21, 2013

• Reported By: www.increasesocialpresence.com www. — Encino California
Increase Social Presence,Privacy Tunnel,Buy I Followers

Increase Social Presence,Privacy Tunnel,Buy I Followers www.increasesocialpresence.com www.privacytunnel.com www.buyifollowers.com/buy-twitter-followers.html They deliver FAKE,INACTIVE TWITTER ACCOUNTS Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Decide yourself

Increase social presence.com Privacy tunnel.com Buy i followers.com/buy-twitter-followers.html Increase Social Presence,Privacy Tunnel and Buy i Followers promised on their website to give me real,active Followers. However,they dumped Twitter accounts onto me that had inactive users who have not been on their accounts in nearly a year. They promised a refund and did not deliver it. They wrote me insulting messages and when I replied they said I was "threatening".I warned my Twitter Followers and many said this company ripped them off also.

The company quickly changed their website wording when they were not able to give me the Followers they promised me and told me "Good luck getting a refund from Pay Pal." These are the type of scam artists the internet deals with. I am currently contacting my credit card company to get a full refund.

If they write a reply do not believe them,they are liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Social-PresencePrivacy-TunnelBuy-I-Followers/internet/Increase-Social-PresencePrivacy-TunnelBuy-I-Followers-wwwincreasesocialpresencecom-www-1042054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Social Presence,Privacy Tunnel,Buy I Followers

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Decide yourself

AUTHOR: pt - ()

This person is completely full of it.

Everyone know that PayPal will refund if your are cheated.

Rather than go back and forth with this liar, here are some of his statements before we blocked him:

*****************************************

"this is not my first rodeo.

Thats wha you get :)

You will have to change your company name...again haha :)

"My prayer is that you live long enough to see both your parents live long enough to get cancer and die :)"

"Start thinking of new website names because I am ending the ones you have. Say "Goodbye" to them :)"

"One way or another you will be paying over $115 to have to register these domains.

You will be paying one way or another.

I will ruin your reputation."

*****************************************
If you want to believe anything this lowlife says, so be it.