Complaint Review: Increase Your Health - Body Shape

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 07, 2004

• Reported By:Olney Maryland
Increase Your Health - Body Shape
www.increase your health.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Increase Your Health (Body Shape) rip-off! Charged credit card without permission after ordering free trial sample. Los Angeles California

I ordered a free sample of Body Shape from www.increse your health.com. I used my credit card to pay the $1.95 shipping charge for the free sample. Three weeks later another charge appeared on my account in the amount of $45.90 from increase your health.

I have been trying to contact Increase your health via E-mail and over the phone. I have yet to recieve an e-mail response. When I call I either do not get a response or someone picks up the phone and immediately goes into a spill about the computer systems being down and to call back in an hour and then they just hang up on you. I got that 14 of the 14 times that someone actually answered the phone.

There was also the one about technical difficulties and to call back during normal business hours, well, I always called during business hours which are 7am to 7pm pacific standard time. After numerous attempts to resolve the matter I have recieved no response from "Increase your Health" and have decided to change my account information so that I can not be falsely charged by Increase your health ever again.

Lorien
Olney, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2004 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Your-Health-Body-Shape/Los-Angeles-California/Increase-Your-Health-Body-Shape-rip-off-Charged-credit-card-without-permission-after-or-97926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Your Health - Body Shape