• Report: #220550

• Submitted: Tue, November 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 14, 2006

• Reported By:Huffman Texas
Increase Your Health
Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Increase Your Health Credit Card Billing Scam ripoff Beverly Hills California

After not receiving the product, I received an email letting me know that the product had shipped. Using the tracking number, I quickly found out that the number provided was NOT valid, so I called the company.

I then canceled my membership because we were moving. I was given a cancelation number. This was on 11/9/06. As of 11/14/06 I was chaged two seperate times $47.00 and 53.95. Called the company again 11/14/06 to complain, was told to read the fine print. No refund will be issued.

Renee
Huffman, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2006 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Increase-Your-Health/Beverly-Hills-California/Increase-Your-Health-Credit-Card-Billing-Scam-ripoff-Beverly-Hills-California-220550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Increase Your Health