Complaint Review: Incredible Health Remedies

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: Margie — Durant Oklahoma
Incredible Health Remedies
Internet USA

Incredible Health Remedies Took my $$, haven't received the product Eden Prairie MN

On 08/05/14 I placed order on-line with Incredible Health Remedies for Restless Leg Supplement for my husband. They deducted the price plus shipping from my account and the product still has not arrived.

This may seem like it is too soon to file such a report, but I ordered some additional supplements from other vendors and some other items from Amazon 4 days later and have received all of those items already. I was more concerned after I sall the Rip Off report on them.

I tried to send an email to the "Contact Us" email that was on the receive that was emailed to me that day. The email ([email protected]) was kicked back. It is very disappointing that the product did not arrive and that I am getting several solicitation emails from Jeff@incrediblehealthremedies.com. No way will I order anything else from this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incredible-Health-Remedies/internet/Incredible-Health-Remedies-Took-my-havent-received-the-product-Eden-Prairie-MN-1170567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incredible Health Remedies