Complaint Review: Incredible horizons.com

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Bern — Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania
Incredible horizons.com

Incredible horizons.com Holly Fales(@aol.com) I ordered product 4/12/13; shipped 4/12/13; still have not rec'd; emails I sent unanswered. incredible horizons.com, Internet

I ordered 2 bottles of Vaxa Digestin,  a very good enzyme supplement on 4/11/13 via the internet to incredible  horizons.com.//contact information was given as FalesHolly@aol.com.//   I have still not received my product & it is 4/26/13(shipped 4/13/13).   I have e-mailed Holly Fales several times & I have gotten no answer.

I want my product or I want my money back--$49.04//I am tired of people trying to rip-off honest people.  Please get these people.  there is no phone, but they have my phone.  I even asked them to call, but no one has called.  thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 05:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Incredible-horizonscom/internet/Incredible-horizonscom-Holly-Falesaolcom-I-ordered-product-41213-shipped-41213-1046357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Incredible horizons.com