Complaint Review: Independence Receivable Corporation

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: anonymous — Internet United States of America
Independence Receivable Corporation
7807 E. Peakview Ave. Suite 410 Centennial, Colorado United States of America

Independence Receivable Corporation Integrity Financial Partners, Allied Interstate Corporated, IQOR, Farrell & Seldin All companies trying to collect on one account, and consumer can't get in contact with anyone to find out why? Centennial , Colorado

A collecting agency Integrity Financial Partners settled an agreement with me in amount of 622.25, right before my last payment to Integrity Financial Partners, Allied Interstate Corporated contacted me collecting the same amount Integrity Financial Partners had an agreement with me to collect. I called Integrity Financial Partners, they said IRC short for Independence Receivable Corporation pulled the account and sold it to Allied Interstate Coroporated.

I contacted Allied Interstate Corporated they said they were not affiliates of IRC, and somehow I came across IQOR. IQOR is supposedly a sister company to Allied Interstate Corporated. Allied had two people calling me, whose voices were very recognizable as they were thick heavy accents and not proper english, posing as four different people trying to collect money. After going back and forth investigating how they got my number, I came across IRC again and they gave me a name to contact at Allied Julie Hansley, I called back Allied and this person did not exist, first the two same people at Allied posing as four, said they couldn't contact her and after they said she was a Portfolio holder, (what does that mean?) and that she was not part of their company. I negotiated to pay the difference of the total amount that I did not finish paying the first company Integrity Financial Partners, with Allied and they agreed. However they said they can not send me any written confirmation and they did not want to give me their address or release any information about their company except the name. I recorded the transaction on my phone when I made the payment and made them say they were going to stop calling me and we were closing this account, and called IRC and spoke to a representative and recorded him as well saying that they had no open balance with me. I am still skeptical of everything, even though I have recorded their calls. I hope this is the end to it. The last company name that I came in contact with somehow in the shuffle of many people giving me false information, false names, etc. was the Law firm of Farrell & Seldin, who I later found out are affiliated to IRC.

I hope that if people are contacted by any of the companies mentioned here just to be careful because my experience with all of them was very frustrating and full of lies and false information to try and collect money from me, and I am still skeptical of what they are capable of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independence-Receivable-Corporation/Centennial-Colorado-80111/Independence-Receivable-Corporation-Integrity-Financial-Partners-Allied-Interstate-Corpor-543323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independence Receivable Corporation