hearts

Independent Contractors Service
P.O. BOX 480309 Internet United States of America

Independent Contractors Service Ripped me off Internet, Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Wow

On saturday May 19,2012   My husband and l were in our garage and seen this young girl ,sloppy dressed with a jacket tied around her waist walking up our driveway,acting silly that she was entering a contest ,she was from Florida,staying here with a sponser to get enough points to go to college, asked a lot of questions of where we were going on the motorcycle etc. and wanted to know if that was our I-Pad we said yes why? she said because l want to play it, I waited thank god until she left, but she did talk dummy me into a subscription to a magazine $27.47  for a year then left>   While telling my sister-n-law about this tonight she investigated told me they are a fraud and had my bank cancel the check.  There should be something done about this kind of thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-Contractors-Service/internet/Independent-Contractors-Service-Ripped-me-off-Internet-Internet-886002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent Contractors Service

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Wow

AUTHOR: iamsmarterthenyoux1000 - (United States of America)

You sure are stupid, huh? First of all, you cannot spell or type to save your life. Secondly, you base your purchases off of what reviews on the internet say. That is a big problem. I guess you have failed to realize that you can make any kind of complaint on any kind of company on this website. You don't have to give accurate information about a company to ripoffreport.com. I can make up any story about any company and post it so people like you can complain and cancel a check for 27 dollars. The funny thing is that you will waste more money cancelling that check then the actual magazine cost. You are probably too dumb to realize that you only paid half for the subscription and you would think that you got ripped off because you didn't mail in your balance. I guess it's better that you were retarded from the get-go.