Complaint Review: Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC

• Submitted: Thu, April 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 16, 2009

• Reported By:college park Georgia
Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC
1855 Satellite Blvd. Ste 500 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC SHADY!!! SHADY!!! SHADY!!! Duluth Georgia

My payment due was 495.00 for a 2 year old Kia(lol) but I was so desperate for a car that I accepted those shady terms at an outrageous interest rate but the real deal breaker was when I was 92.00 behind on my payment and my car was disabled for 92.00 and they called me everyday for that 92.00 but I paid 400.00 which I thought would be sufficient but my account manager, Nikki Brown, called everyone that I knew and left me all kinds of threatening voicemails that I saved on my phone. I told her that I work midday and that I take break at 1:00, 3:30 and at 5:00 but she still continued to call me at the most inappropriate times and because I could not get off the phone with my customers and talk to her, she harassed all of my friends and relatives everyday without question. I felt that that was a bit much when I was leaving work and went to get in the car and the d**n thing was shut off. I was stuck outside looking dumb. I swore at that moment that our relationship was over. I am going to leave that car in the parking lot and get another car that doesn't have any gps tracking system inside. People beware, do not purchase a car through AutoLoanfinders/Independent Dealers Advantage. The cars are crap, overpriced and they don't pay the taxes on your vehicles(special whistleblower report on the news).

Pissed
college park, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2009 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-Dealers-Advantage-LLC/Duluth-Georgia-30097/Independent-Dealers-Advantage-LLC-SHADY-SHADY-SHADY-Duluth-Georgia-444286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent Dealers Advantage, LLC