Complaint Review: Independent dealers advantage

• Updated: Sat, November 24, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Norcross Georgia United States of America
Independent dealers advantage
Suwannee, Georgia United States of America

Independent dealers advantage Auto loan finders in georgia Auto loan finders in Georgia who rips people off Suwannee, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I have Bad credit too.

*Consumer Comment: Depression by Default

*Consumer Comment: Typical

Independent dealers advantage in  is a company all around Georgia who rips people off who has credit challenge problems. Just because someone has credit challenge problems does not mean they established bad credit by not paying bills it can be a person is trying to establish some credit when they don't have any. Independent dealers advantage also known as auto loan finders is a is a rip off. They have intrest rates at 24-28 percent and that goes for everyone. I got my car from here because I needed to establish credit and I hate I committed to something like this because I end up looking bad in the end. I had my car for 2 years 9 months and fell on hard times and could not pay and was not even a month late and they took my car that I worked so hard to keep. My credit score is terrible due to this and I only owe them 3,000 something dollars and they put 6,000 something on my credit report. These people get these tore up cars from auctions that's been wrecked or flooded then repair them. I spent at least 5,000 in car repairs so not only I had a 400.00 dollar a month car note I also had 5,000 in car repairs. Please run fast as u can from this place. Buy u a cash car or rent because this place is the devil and organized to make u fail. Independent advantage dealers should be put out of business for ripping people off like this. I truly hate this company and wish they go out of business soon. I'm praying God will answer my prayers about this place. Please please please do not buy from these rude, inconsiderate, tore up cars, nasty attitude, hillbillies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Independent-dealers-advantage/Suwannee-Georgia-/Independent-dealers-advantage-Auto-loan-finders-in-georgia-Auto-loan-finders-in-Georgia-wh-973064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Independent dealers advantage

I have Bad credit too.

AUTHOR: wouldntyouliketoknow - ()

I put myself in this mess of bad credit. Mostly from lack of making timely payments after a divorce, but I take full ownership for that. I know I am paying a higher APR than normal but as anyone who actually works for a living knows You need a vehicle that is reliable. However I like anyone else needs a means of transportation, I have been a loan paying customer of IDA for only 3 months, I lost my job 3 weeks before my 3rd payment was due. I CALLED them and explained my plight, they faxed Me the paperwork, I returned it by fax and they adjusted my due date forward 3 weeks. They WILL WORK with You if You actually contact them and not avoid them. I have had NO problems with my vehicle as I bought it from a reputable dealership. IDA as far my knowledge of them does not buy cars from auctions or anywhere. They buy loans from dealerships. Whether or not You have bought a vehicle that was a total piece of junk and the loan extended by them is YOUR FAULT. They have been pleasant and professional with Me on each and every occasion of which I have spoken with them. I have NOTHING negative to say about IDA.

Depression by Default

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

"Just because someone has credit challenge problems does not mean they established bad credit by not paying bills"

Well maybe, but that is how you established your poor credit.

Typical

AUTHOR: Jim - (USA)

The REAL complaint here is YOU were repo'ed and now the big, bad dealer is so, so bad, right?  It is interesting how you didn't say there were so many problems with the car BEFORE you announced to the world you don't pay your bills on time.  The high APR is what subprime borrowers EARNED for themselves be it no credit or bad credit.  You're worried about "looking bad"?  Who put themselves in that EXACT situation?  YOU, because you didn't pay your bills on time.  A great start for somebody who has no credit!  Am I saying nobody has financial problems?  Absolutely not!  However, when there's a shortfall of income, an adult goes out and gets whatever part-time job they need to make ends meet.  Only a child blames the lender because the lender exercised their rights under the contract because the borrower failed to live up to their end of that agreement.

gyro