Complaint Review: Indian Hair Shop

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon — Atlanta Georgia
Indian Hair Shop
705 Seline Ct Stockbridge, Georgia USA

Indian Hair Shop Fahad Pathan STOLE MY MONEY, SYNTHETIC HAIR!!! Stockbridge Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Point 3

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a False Complaint!!

These leaches tagged me on Instagram and I was stupid enough to check them out.  I tried to order online and they billed my credit card twice.  They said it was an accident and it has been 2 months now and they won't refund my money.  I told them I wanted to pick up my hair since it had been 2 weeks and they had not shipped it but I was told they do not meet in person.  I SEE WHY.  The hair finaly showed up (but not my refund for the double charge).  The hair is complete crap.  It is synthetic and melts as soon as my flat iron touches it.  This is the same hair store crap they sell on aliexpress!  They billed me $460 TWICE.  I reported them to the BBB and I was told there are hundreds of complaints against them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indian-Hair-Shop/Stockbridge-Georgia-30281/Indian-Hair-Shop-Fahad-Pathan-STOLE-MY-MONEY-SYNTHETIC-HAIR-Stockbridge-Georgia-1077302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indian Hair Shop

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Point 3

AUTHOR: Fahad Pathan - ()

There are ZERO complaints against us with the BBB. Thank you!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a False Complaint!!

AUTHOR: Fahad Pathan - ()

Dear readers,

This complaint is completely false and poorly made up.

Point 1: It is IMPOSSIBLE for us to double charge anyone since we accept payments thru PayPal ONLY.  PayPal never reveals any financial information of buyers to sellers, and thats why millions of buyers use PayPal for online purchases. We never know what type of card was used to make the payment. Every bit of your financial information is protected by PayPal. If the buyer doesn't receive what they ordered PayPal will ALWAYS issue a refund once a dispute has been made.

Point 2: We always meet in person, and offer free deilvery to local Atlanta clients. Saying we don't agree to meet is another lie.

We would really like to see the author of this complaint provide some evidence such as an invoice from our company, billing statements with the supposedly double charges and so forth. Ladies and gentleman this complaint was falsely writtten to defame our business. All we ask from you is to please look at our reviews on our Facebook and Instagram before you judge our business based on this single falsely written complaint. Also please feel free to call us if you have any concerns about this complaint. Thank you for your time.

composer