fraction

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: fyrmom911 — miamisburg Ohio USA
Indian Head Motel
417 N US HWY 35, Winamac, Indiana United States of America

Indian Head Motel Sonny Patel, Owner, Bad customer service, was given a very hard time when I asked for extra towels, rooms were dirty. Was only there due it being the only motel in town for a wedding. Winamac, Indiana

I was to stay in the motel for a wedding, and it was the only choice in this small town. When we got there the manager was really snotty about me paying for one night and the second night being paid for by a second party.  This was pre-arrainged a month in advance.

The room was dirty...thanksfully I found no bugs!  The tile grout was filthy and when I asked for more towel I got the run around and questioned by Mr. Patel as to why I needed them.  We had 2 towel, and there were 4 people in the room.  You do the math.

After the wedding we came back and the front desk kept calling me, not the 'groom' looking for the rest of the wedding party and asking me why no one was there.  I told her I had no idea and to call the groom and ask.  She gave me this guilt trip about how they had to turn people away.  Not to be rude, but not my problem.

The following morning, we left hours before the rest of the wedding party.  Well the desk clerk couldn't reach the groom...so she called me drilling me with al lkinds of questions and asking when they were going to pay the bill and she was going to call the police on me for not paying for the second night.  Reminder....second night was to be paid by the groom.

To make a long story short, they swiped my credit card before checkout time on sunday and did it when I was not present.  The groom came to pay the bill and they are refusing to give me a credit.  I've reported it to my bank as fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indian-Head-Motel/Winamac-Indiana-46996/Indian-Head-Motel-Sonny-Patel-Owner-Bad-customer-service-was-given-a-very-hard-time-wh-897938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indian Head Motel