Complaint Review: Indiana Child Support Agency

• Updated: Tue, August 23, 2005

• Reported By:Panama City Florida
Indiana Child Support Agency
Auburn, Indiana U.S.A.

Indiana Child Support Agency I can't afford to pay what I am ordered now! Auburn Indiana

The State of Indiana is wanting me to pay more in child support! I can't afford to pay what I am ordered now.

I pay what I can each paycheck. I have been paying EVERY payday! But I am only paying what I can.

I have been married for 11 yrs. now! My wife and I have a 6 yr. old son. We are expecting a little girl around late Nov. or early Dec. I can't imagine life without her. Anyways.., I made some bad decisions in my past. But I am trying correct these things.

The State of Indiana was asked my a ex-girlfriend of mine. To have the child support increased! I HAVE NO EXTRA MONEY! And yet they are bullying me to sign this and give that! My wife and I struggle as it is! I live in Florida and the living expense is freakin higher than the State of Indiana.

I am about to have a nervous break-down! I don't know what to do. I don't know how we are gonna make it through all this! I pay what I can. And it seems none of that matters! I am about at my ends rope. As I write this. It's putting me in tears. Cause I don't know what to do. I don't have a clue and I can't afford an attorney!
Sincerely, A Dad at his rope ends.

Panama City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2005 04:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indiana-Child-Support-Agency/Auburn-Indiana/Indiana-Child-Support-Agency-I-cant-afford-to-pay-what-I-am-ordered-now-Auburn-Indiana-154648. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indiana Child Support Agency