Complaint Review: Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: jon — lawson Missouri
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
, Select State/Province USA

Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance If your a victim of someone insured by this group, you will be given the run around for months Indianapolis Indiana

*Author of original report: Company corrected they're error

On 06/27/2013 I was traveling east on I 70 and a dump truck owned by Morton Transportation threw a rock and broke my windshield. The driver stopped and gave me her name but when I aasked to see her license, she got pissed and wouldnt show it. I told the driver yhat I was calling the State Patrol. She then pulled back onto the highway. I followed for approx. 20 miles until she got into line where construction was being performed. State Trooper came and got info for me.

I contacted the Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance on 5 different occasions now and still nothing but the run around. I have been transfered to non working numbers, even after I call back and explaining that its a non working number. I was told that my claim number is not correct by another rep.  I save all my phone conversations to back up all this. This company does not take care of out of state people who have been affected by one of they're insurance holders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indiana-Farm-Bureau-Insurance/Select-StateProvince/Indiana-Farm-Bureau-Insurance-If-your-a-victim-of-someone-insured-by-this-group-you-will-1075858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance

Company corrected they're error

AUTHOR: jon - ()

The iinsurance company sent me a check to have my windshield replaced.  Had it not been for this web site, I honestly believe that I would still be getting the run around. Bottom line, they finally paid.