Complaint Review: Indiana Packers

• Updated: Fri, September 25, 2009

• Reported By: Taryn — Rossville Indiana USA
Indiana Packers
421 S. County Rd 100 N. Delphi, Indiana United States of America

Indiana Packers Indiana Packers Only Hires Hispanics and Child Molesters! Delphi, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Any convincing evidence to these claims?

*Consumer Comment: right

Indiana packers interviewed my Caucasian husband for a production position. Interviewee was a hispanic who was obviously a racist. My husband has no criminal history and a great work ethic-but that is not who Indiana Packers is looking to hire. My husband spoke with several people at his part-time job and was told that they too had applied at Indiana Packers and were not called back after the interview. Several Caucasian men stated that the plant only hires Mexicans. I was looking on the Indiana State Police Website because I was looking to move to a new area and I was concerned about moving to an area riddled with child molesters and came across several men who have been convicted of child molestation and incest and guess where they are employed-INDIANA PACKERS!!!! So if you are not a Mexican or a child molester good luck getting a call back no matter how qualified you may be, or how flexible your schedule may be. The interviewee was Marisol Martinez and she did not ask any specific questions about his work history or any experience he may have-only his availability which was completely open 24/7. She was very unprofessional and actually walked out during the interview to loudly complain about a fellow co-worker who had her daughter in her office-apparently that is not allowed. I cannot believe they have this woman hiring people for their lucrative business. Do not waste your time applying at Indiana Packers-comprende?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indiana-Packers/Delphi-Indiana-/Indiana-Packers-Indiana-Packers-Only-Hires-Hispanics-and-Child-Molesters-Delphi-Indian-500134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indiana Packers

Any convincing evidence to these claims?

AUTHOR: colt - ()

I am a (soon to be) former worker at Indiana Packers. Have I had my share of bad experiences? Yes. Do I plan on taking action? You betcha. But mam, with all do respect, what you just did on this site was vulgar, and probably unlawful. If you truly feel this way, why not contact services such as the labor board? Like I said, i've had my bad run-ins, but that is kept to myself (and fellow employees whom are involved in my cases) out of respect, and regardless of my feelings, they are still my employers. You slanderized an employee and even mentioned full names. This my come back to haunt you.

Also, your claims have no credibility and re completely biased. I have been in the Army Nationl Guard for 2 years, have no criminal record, high school diploma, and some college experience. And yes, there are others like me working here. Yes there are many felons, but who else will accept them? Hving a felony means you made a mistke and paid for it, it does not mean you are a bad person. The ones I met t Packers were actually pretty well behaved people. Please think before you type. Packers does not exclusively hire felons, felons are the ones whom typically apply because as I said, nowhere will take them.

right

AUTHOR: Jocko - (U.S.A.)

What you printed is liable and if they are as you say they have a illegal hiring practices. Maybe hubby was not qualified? Either way I hope they don't find this report or you have no idea how much your going to lose for this little report. Slander, Liable, your going to loose allot. Hope your using someone elses house because when they are finished with you; your property will be their property.