Complaint Review: Individual Emails

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: MOJO44 — Los Alamitos California United States of America
Individual Emails
Unknown Internet United States of America

Individual Emails Hello johanna_lopez@ahm.honda.com Please respond to support , Internet

I have been receiving on a daily basis multiple emails from this company.  I never open up any of the links and have just been deleting these messages.  It's driving me nuts though.  I want them to stop sending me their scam emails telling me they are ready to deposit money into my account as soon as I click on their link and provide my banking information.
Here is the actual email received:

Hello johanna_lopez@ahm.honda.com
Thank you for choosing our premium advance services.
Our records indicate you're wire transfer is pending activation. Please
review your application at the secure link below and confirm your advance.

Please note: that you must use the secure link above to respond. Replying will not connect you to the secure site.

Your information is private and confidential. We thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Regards,

Support Team

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Individual-Emails/internet/Individual-Emails-Hello-johannalopezahmhondacom-Please-respond-to-support-Internet-1009379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Individual Emails