Complaint Review: Individual

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: CerritosResident — Cerritos California
Individual
18944 Vickie Ave Cerritos, California United States of America

Individual Worse Manager --at Shea Apartments Cerritos, CA 18944 Vickie Ave Cerritos, California

Dolores is worse Manager at Shea Properties. I encountered her Shea Apartments in Cerritos, CA and was absolutely rude, not helpful while I moved out. I told her my date of move out and my reason only my financial hardships due to No-Job (unemployed). They Fraudulantly charged me for half months rent. Guys, DONOT rent at Shea Proeprties.

The Regional/corporate people are worse and horrible, Shrewd.

BIG FRAUD DOLORES, said we will send you letter and she forwarded me to collection. She should be losing her job now.

Never rent this place, they harass you to send money. The charge is extra-time they took to clean and rent, I have their letter as proof. They clearly said it is the days the place was NOT rented.

Many consumers compliant Shea properties to Better business bureau. So they are not no longer on BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Individual/Cerritos-California-90703/Individual-Worse-Manager-at-Shea-Apartments-Cerritos-CA-18944-Vickie-Ave-Cerritos-Cal-1041756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Individual