Complaint Review: Individual

• Reported By: Mity — Stoughton Wisconsin United States of America
none Stoughton, Wisconsin United States of America

Individual none Direct TV fraud Stoughton, Wisconsin

Direct TV s**t,

Direct TV is the un-trustable company. Starting to insist its customers for their Social Security number so it will sell to the Searching company for extra money and it knows its customers birth date. Direct TV breaches its provision agreement shortly after became its customer, frauds and overcharge on its customers. Probably I am an 82 years old man with stupid name, then it assumes I am an old man with an Alzheimer. I chose the CHOICE Package basic with down grade HD 720X1280 resolution. I suppose to pay for hardware approx. $25.00 at the first time of installation and monthly payment approx. $30.00 for one year. My satellite dish was installed on 07/24/2012. I pay my bill using my credit card; Direct TV charged me as the following:-

07/18/2012 $24.99 DIRECT SAT TV. LLC 910-6933000 NC First time installment with basic plan.

07/26/2012 $67.19 DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly payment over charge.

08/26/2012 $31.49 DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly payment.

09/26/2012 $31.49 DTV*DIRECTY SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly payment.

10/26/2012 $78.74 DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly fraud charge.

11/26/2012 $78.74 DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly fraud charge.

12/26/2012 $78.74 DTV*DIRECTV SERVICE 800-347-3288 CA Monthly fraud charge.

Fraud charges have been started 3 month after its service, I have been cheated $177.45 in the first 5 month of service! So, I closed my credit card account!

Beware! If you are an elderly using Direct TV!! Watch out on your bills. I recommend to everyone to stay away from Direct TV. Switch to some other company.

Mity Wongkit Stoughton WI

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Individual/Stoughton-Wisconsin-53589/Individual-none-Direct-TV-fraud-Stoughton-Wisconsin-1003826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Individual