Complaint Review: Industrial Ace

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — San Diego California United States of America
Industrial Ace
7535 North San Fernando Road Burbank, California United States of America

Industrial Ace Ace Industrial, A number came up on my phone the guy wanted to sell saw blades he started cussing and I hung up, then this year he called again I said I was retired and he said grab some root, I called him back Burbank, California

The Industrial Ace, or Ace Industrial, or whatever name they use tomorrow, has sales call "specialists" that cuss, intimidate and slander clients on the phone in an effort to strong arm a sale. When they realize you won't be buying anything the expletives go ballistic and I have never heard such a gutter mouth as this pr*ck on the phone. The number came up as an Idaho number 208-286-1608 and he said his name was Anthony.

He threatened me and said he was going to come over and kick my as*, I said try it. then I got another call this year, same nut job, and I said I was retired take me off the list. He said go grab root. I called him back and told him to grab root and St*ck it up his a**, Mother F**ker. and hung up. I am now contacting the FCC and the FTC and reporting them, though I don't expect any results; that is why they are continuing to harass people daily.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Industrial-Ace/Burbank-California-91505/Industrial-Ace-Ace-Industrial-A-number-came-up-on-my-phone-the-guy-wanted-to-sell-saw-bla-945754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Industrial Ace