Complaint Review: Industrial State Supply

• Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Trooper WoodTick — Appleton Wisconsin United States of America
Industrial State Supply
26 Railroad Rd, Suite 370 Babylon, New York United States of America

Industrial State Supply They sent items I did not order, and they would not take them back. I had to look in their catalog to exchange the items only. Babylon, New York

I placed an order for DuraCoat paint several years ago through PYS in Lindenhurst, NY.  At a later date I wanted more product and could not get through on the 800-790-2570 of PYS.  I made a copy of the warranty and mailed it to the PO Box of PYS.  Shortly thereafter I was contacted by John Boyd of Industrial State Supply as PYS was no longer in business.  I placed and order on 9/2/11 for 3 gallons of DuraCoat paint and paid $219.85 with my Master Card.  In Feb of 2012 I was contacted by Industrial State Supply and purchased more product in the amount of $343.05.  I was told I would receive a reward.  With invoice came a rewards letter.  Last week I received a call from them asking for my security code.  I received 3 boxes from them, and I didn't open them and they are still sitting in the entry area of my home.  My credit care company tells me that there is now a charge for $1,263.72.  I have cancelled my credit and they are issuing my a new card.  I have filed a formal complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and I have also filed a complaint with the Attorney General in New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Industrial-State-Supply/Babylon-New-York-11702/Industrial-State-Supply-They-sent-items-I-did-not-order-and-they-would-not-take-them-bac-874290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Industrial State Supply