Complaint Review: Industrial State Supply

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Rex — Kensington Kansas USA
Industrial State Supply
26 Railroad Ave. Suite 370 Babylon, New York United States of America

Industrial State Supply TFS The Farm Store Strong Arm sales update Babylon, New York

*Consumer Comment: I agree

This is an update to a report I wrote a few days ago.  It has only been 4 days since they caught me at home on the phone, and I received mail which was sent from Babylon, NY and not from Jenkins, KY where they said they were from.These  are professional fraudsters. I  would guess it was a bill, but since I have now closed both my checking account and credit card account which they had access to, I returned the mail as REFUSED. I expect when they money won't be delivered, they will keep their product.

This episode of being strong armed by professionals into believing I had to order more of their inferior product has left me with two sleepless nights, an inflammed ulcer, and the pain of cancelling my accounts. Please take my advice and don't order from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Industrial-State-Supply/Babylon-New-York-11704/Industrial-State-Supply-TFS-The-Farm-Store-Strong-Arm-sales-update-Babylon-New-York-781495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Industrial State Supply

I agree

AUTHOR: hack em - (USA)

I have been taken by them as well.  I wish there was a way we could work together.  I have a friend who is a paralegal that is going to help me take a look at if it is even worth doing anything.  I just wish there was a way to stop them!

category