Complaint Review: Indy Lock & Key

1318 Aggie Lane Indianapolis, Indiana USA
  • Phone: 317-457-8678
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Indy Lock & Key Alkobi Saar THIS IS NOT A LIGIT BUSINESS!!! ALKOBI SAAR IS A SCAMMER Indianapolis Indiana

I called this "So called" Business which is by they way out of his house and asked how much it would be to have a replacement key made for my Dodge vehicle. I was quoted over the phone by "the owner" ( Alkobi Saar) of $120 for new key. Mr. Saar came out and Supposedly Programmed NEW KEY, which by the way found out ONLY Dealership can program the kind of key my car needed because they have to program a 4-digit code into key so that my car will start. Not knowing any of this until after work was done by Indy Lock & Key AKA Mr. Saar He told me he had to put a New ignition along with new key that he stated WILL START MY CAR.

So, after Mr. Saar is done with working on my key and now ignition he shows me a NEW light that comes on when I try to start my car by the way DOESNT START!!! He tried jumping my car and nothing? He said it's probably just the battery and his jumper cables are bad. So, he then hands me the bill that he has charged me:

• Service Call - $15.00
  • Key Made -    $135.00 (by the way he purchased on internet for $3.95) and the key he gave me was NOT for my type of car!!!
  • Programming -$63.00
  • Total of - $213.00!!!

So, now im stuck paying (CASH ONLY) of course $213.00 for nothing and he burnt up my starter as well and the "Light" he said that comes on when I try to start my car is letting me know that my car was programmed "RIGHT" which was a lie!!! The dealership said its a light for Theft because he didnt program my key right and also not using the Proper kind of key my car needed the car doesnt recongnize key and code (Code - the DEALER can ONLY Do) Now my car has to be towed to Dealership and have new key made and also have it programmed.

And a new starter put in my car all bcause of this NOT Ligitament Company (Indy Lock & Key)  DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE!!! I called Mr. Saar and he said I would have to speak to his manager ( another lie) he's the OWNER!! and he will get back to me. Waited till the next day NO RETURN CALL. I called again Mr. Saar answered and he told me they DO NOT give refunds!!! And he did program the key right!!!! SO BEWARE OF THE MAN AND HIS COMPANY!!! SCAMMER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indy-Lock-Key/Indianapolis-Indiana-46660/Indy-Lock-Key-Alkobi-Saar-THIS-IS-NOT-A-LIGIT-BUSINESS-ALKOBI-SAAR-IS-A-SCAMMER-Ind-1132741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indy Lock & Key