Complaint Review: IndyMac Bank One West Bank FSB

• Updated: Thu, September 10, 2009

• Reported By: Amber — Marysville Washington USA
IndyMac Bank One West Bank FSB
7700 W. Parmer Lane Austin, Texas United States of America

IndyMac Bank One West Bank FSB One west bank Loan Mod denial due to their mistake Austin , Texas

I Have been trying since March of 2009 to get a loan Modification with IndyMac but my original request must have gotten lost when On West bank took over so I re applied on June 16th 2009 and Again on July 1st 2009.  I called often to check up on my status and faxed and mailed current pay stubs. I wrote letters with all my current information to three of their known address's and confirmed by phone on August 11th 2009 and by their secured messaging August 12th 2009 that they had my correct monthly income.   Yesterday I received a denial letter dated September 3rd 2009 so I called their loss mitigation department to find out why I was denied and they stated that it was because my income was listed at over $6400 a month when in fact I only make $4400 a month . They should have seen this in all thir papaerwrok I had sent and and I had it confirmed on the August 12th e-mail.  Their suggestion is that I re submit all my paperwork as they can not just fix that one thing.   I  Have waited 7 months for any answer and they want me to start all over again.      PS.  I question the online rep about this situation yesterday ( Sarah 442) and one of her suggestions is that I try to increase my income to continue making payments on my account,  LOL  I WISH!!!!  , then I wouldn't be having to try to modify my loan!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IndyMac-Bank-One-West-Bank-FSB/Austin-Texas-78729/IndyMac-Bank-One-West-Bank-FSB-One-west-bank-Loan-Mod-denial-due-to-their-mistake-Austin--492787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IndyMac Bank One West Bank FSB