Complaint Review: IndyMac Mortgage Service

• Updated: Fri, May 04, 2012

• Reported By: Michele — Temecula California United States of America
IndyMac Mortgage Service
1323 Celebration Blvd. Florence, South Carolina United States of America

IndyMac Mortgage Service Over 17 Weeks Now Without A Kitchen, IndyMac Morgtgage Services Holding Our Insurance Money For Kitchen Repairs Ransom! Florence, South Carolina

I received money for the leak repairs in February of this year from my insurance company. Because of new polices that have been put in place for damages over $5,000, my insurance compnay had to make out the check also in my mortgage compnay name.  This has been a Nightmare to say the least.  I have only received 1 of 3 checks back for repairs to my kitchen-family room. I now have had to borrow money from my life insurance to pay for the repairs so my family can live the way a family should live! I of course have to pay interest on the money I had to borrow!  It has been over 17 weeks now without a kitchen or family room.  The rest of our house is packed with kitchen-family room furniture and dishes and such.  We have a 4 bedroom house that we can only use 2 of the bedrooms because of all all the packed up stuff from the kitchen-family room!  We are living in 1/3 of the area of our small livingroom when our family is able to try to sit together!  It would have been an inconvience if this was a 1-6 week ordeal, but over 17 weeks is outrageous! There is  very little concern on IndyMac's side; 1, because they do not have to live the way our family is having to live right now; 2, it is all about their policy, no matter who they Hurt!  My family is hurting and I am not Happy!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IndyMac-Mortgage-Service/Florence-South-Carolina-29501/IndyMac-Mortgage-Service-Over-17-Weeks-Now-Without-A-Kitchen-IndyMac-Morgtgage-Services-878299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IndyMac Mortgage Service