Complaint Review: Indymac Bank

• Submitted: Thu, December 02, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, December 02, 2010

• Reported By: Angel — East Elmhurst New York United States of America
Indymac Bank

Indymac Bank One West Bank Loan Modification a nightmare with this bank, Internet

Past May I filed all the papers for the loan modification with Indymac.  I called every week after that to keep a tracking of the process.  Everytime I called they need something new.  I submitted every single request of papers.  Emailed them, fax them and mail them.  Just to be sure they got my papers.  5 Months after that they sent me a letter that my case was closed because I didn't submitted all the documentation.  I called 100 times spoke with the customer rep.  over the phone.  They told me that all my papers were filed on time but still they told me that I need to submit all the papers again.  I did it again on 10/22/2010.  I have being calling two times a week.  They haven't finish to look up my papers and besides that they scan the wrong paper (someone else pay stubs) on my account and keeping telling me that I submitted the wrong paystubs from someone I don't even know.

In reallity this bank made as much as they can to cancel your loan modification request.  The delay the review and after a month all your papers are old and you have to submit them again for the next month.

It is a real nightmare. Now they want my most recent information because the paycheck stubs are one month old already, the profit and lost statement samething old... just because they take more than 60 days to review the papers and when they finally finish the review the 50% of the papers you submitted is 60 days old and you need to fax again the new info.  It is a start process again.

Angel W. Arboleda

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2010 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indymac-Bank/internet/Indymac-Bank-One-West-Bank-Loan-Modification-a-nightmare-with-this-bank-Internet-667410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indymac Bank