Complaint Review: Indymac - One West Bank

• Reported By: Renee Jones — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Indymac - One West Bank
Po Box 78826 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Indymac/One West Bank Liar, deceptive Phoenix, Arizona

I've been trying since April of 2009 to get a loan Modification sending in everything that was requested of me. I also got NACA involved. Indymac kept telling me the the haven't heard a response for Fannie Mae. I called Fannie Mae and was told they never received a proposal from Indymac. Than on 05/14/2010 they denied my loan modification due to imminent default. That's strange because under "Imminent Default, I would qualify being that I lose a job and now I'm making less. I thought under President Obama Programs, it would make my mortgage payments affordable. Indyamac has been giving me the round a round for a year just to deny me. As a tax payer i want the same respect we gave the banks when they needed bailing out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2010 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Indymac-One-West-Bank/Phoenix-Arizona-85062/IndymacOne-West-Bank-Liar-deceptive-Phoenix-Arizona-613866. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Indymac - One West Bank