Complaint Review: IneedJailbreak.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, August 30, 2011

• Reported By: Bert — Dominical Costa Rica
IneedJailbreak.com

IneedJailbreak.com I ordered a download from IneedJailbbreak.com to try to adapt my Iphone to work in Costa Rica. They charged $19.99 for the download and live support. They asked if I would prefer using a Pay-Pal acc Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund

*Author of original report: well...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Support Built The Company

I ordered a download from IneedJailbbreak to try to adapt my Iphone to work in Costa Rica.  They charged $19.99 for the download and live support.  They asked if I would prefer using a Pay-Pal account or credit card.  I checked the credit card account.  I opened my bank account register and found that my payment went into their Pay-Pal account so it is essentially untouchable.

I tried to download several times and Windows Explorer kicked me off each time.  Their "live support" message area is always busy. I sent two messages via their website and no response. They are helping other customers--apparently not.  I tried emailing them direct 3 times and no response.  It appears they are just taking money and running.

I guess there's one born every minute--a fool that is, and I guess it's me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2011 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IneedJailbreakcom/internet/IneedJailbreakcom-I-ordered-a-download-from-IneedJailbbreakcom-to-try-to-adapt-my-Iphon-767285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IneedJailbreak.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund

AUTHOR: iNeedJailbreak - (United States of America)

Thank you Bert, for your response back.  I can appreciate why you have the beliefs and thoughts that you do.  I again apologize, and wish we were able to have satisfied you in the process services.

There is no reason to explain our failures that we have had.  We have had many.  I am the first to admit it.  Did we not contact you back, you say we didn't i believe you.  Do we have reasons why it happened, I'm sure we do.  We have no excuses though.  We failed you, we admit it.

As for your refund.  We have a refund policy in place, and the policy does not consist of threats and demands outside of our site.  You will get a refund, but it needs to take place through the site.  There is a process of verification, between you, I and PayPal.  Please contact me and note it to be directed to myself.  Please use the following e-mail address to do so.  disputes@ineedjailbreak.com .

As for you continuing to mention how we failed you, that is up to you.  You have the right to do as you wish. As for iNeedjailbreak.com, we are going to continue to grow and do our best to build customer relationships and offer the best service that we can.

Dwayne
iNeedJailbreak

well...

AUTHOR: Bert - (Costa Rica)

If you are so customer oriented, Why did you only respond to my repeated requests for help and contact when I published a Rip-Off Report?  It's been what-2 weeks? I have absolutely no interest in continuing any further contact with your company other than the return of my $19.99. If it is not credited back to my account--and I mean immediately, this will continue.

Up to you.  Your "online support" is a joke and your follow up on emails does not exist unless you have a need to justify your company's lack of performance.  If you are in fact legitimate I would suggest that you don't make claims you can't follow through on. I want my money back and I want it quickly--like make your move tomorrow or we start this all over again.

Sincerely-- or I will continue ad infinitum,

Bert

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Support Built The Company

AUTHOR: iNeedJailbreak - (United States of America)

I would again thank you for have chosen iNeedJailbreak.com.  We strive at being a consumer based company and a company to improve the industry and not individuals.

We try our best to satisfy all members.  Unfortunately we know we fall short at it sometimes, and I am sorry that we did that with you.  We hold a very strong Customer satisfaction standard, and we uphold to each and every customer equally.  As for a company of fraud, i would have to object on such statements.  We are a very honest and up front company,and have turned something that can be difficult for people to accomplish a bit easier.  We do that by our communication, be right there on live support, to having remote access going virtually right into your living room and providing our service for you.  We are a growing company and as quick as we have grown, we have found at times our failures.  I see that the mis understanding that you had with our company is one of them.  I would love to invite you back and speak to you myself and see if it can not be resolved.

As for your money being taken and put away and never seen again.  Not The issue.  We do use PayPal,  There is a reason for that.  They are a very customer based company, that protects the buyer.  We do what we can to ease the fear of buying on-line and with PayPal as our "banking" choice, we chose that with you the consumer in mind.

Again, I am very sorry for the Mis-Understanding, and I hope that you will come back and allow us to right this wrong.  Thank you for your comments they will not got ignored yet go to improve iNeedJailbreak.com

Your's Sincerely,