Complaint Review

Internet United States of America Phone:
800-812-2176 ex. 101
Category:
Party Planners

Inertia Tours South Padre Spring Break cheated me out of my trip, called me a free trip w****, disrespected an innocent girl Internet

*Author of original report: Resolution Resolved

In september, I applied online to become a campus rep for Inertia Tours South Padre spring break.  I spoke with Adam Abushagur about what I had to do to get a free trip.  I will admit, my mistake was not getting written consent about working for him but he was slimy from day 1.  Repeatedly, I asked him multiple questions about when I would get my check and get paid and was always ignored or brushed off until today.  He then informs me that I was never a rep in the first place (even though I had booked 20 people) and technically should be getting no money however he would give me half off my trip since I did the work for those 20 people for him.  I was upset with that, but again it was half my mistake for not getting it written down.  He then sends me a text message saying that his boss would take 50% off, the text was accompanied with a snapshot of the email with the subject line reading "Free Trip W****."  Last time I checked not only is that extremely discriminatory, that is extremely unprofessional as well.  Last year I went on the trip and paid everything in full, I worked my a*s off to find 20 people so I could go this year again and these are the pathetic and rude people I have to deal with? I will never book another thing through this company, and if I go back to South Padre, I will make sure that my friends and every single other person I know steers far away from the scum that makes up this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inertia-Tours/internet/Inertia-Tours-South-Padre-Spring-Break-cheated-me-out-of-my-trip-called-me-a-free-trip-w-1024486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inertia Tours

Resolution Resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

The Company actually contacted me about this situation since this post. Not only was an apology issued, we came up with a mutually agreed upon resolution. I’d recommend this company for being proactive with my situation and problem. Feel free to contact me at this email address l.pquestions at ymail dot com as I am the original author of this post.

MORE FEATURED REPORTS