Complaint Review: Inet-Cash

• Reported By: anonymous_06 — USA
Inet-Cash
Am Stadtbad 14 Internet United States of America

Inet-Cash They are jerks and never leave you alone Hamm Internet

*Author of original report: I think everything is solved so far....

Inet-Cash is the payment provider for a website I subscribed too.  I was not happy with the recent updates on the website, so I asked the website owner himself if I could have a refund.  He never replied back to me.  So I contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge.  I told them how I was not satisfied so they gave me a credit.  Now Inet-Cash wants me to pay the website fee back in addition to a bunch of OTHER BS fees.  They keep sending me emails about it rather than contacting my credit card company.  I will continue to fight this.  DO NOT use Inet-Cash for any website!  They are crooks!  They will harass you nonstop.  I also tried contacting them directly by phone, but nobody ever answers .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2011 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inet-Cash/internet/Inet-Cash-They-are-jerks-and-never-leave-you-alone-Hamm-Internet-791633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inet-Cash

I think everything is solved so far....

AUTHOR: anonymous_06 - (USA)

I decided to pay back the initial charge.  I also had to pay an additional 40 Euros.  That 40 Euro fee is  mentioned in their terms and conditions.  The guy from Inet-Cash says this takes care of everything (I hope so.  I don't want to hear from them or their collection agency ever again!)  Another thing I must mention is that the guy from Inet-Cash doesn't always reply to your emails and he hung up on me one time all because I said the people he works with are jerks.  Talk about
being very rude and unprofessional!  I will not mention his name just to protect his identity.  I still do not recommend using Inet-Cash as a payment service.  If you do, just don't make a charge back!  They will harass you non stop.