Complaint Review: Inet-Cash

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 03, 2006

• Reported By:Nashville Tennessee
inet-cash.de Internet Germany

Inet-Cash takes money for access to website, gives you phoney login data Hamm Internet

I used InetCash to pay for access to RapidShare. The company took my payment, and sent me login information that was incorrect. I emailed customer service 4 times and each time they sent me the same information that had nothing to do with my situation.

I then asked them to cancel my request and put my money back on my card and they have not.

I have been unable to recieve a reply since.

Nashville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inet-Cash/internet/Inet-Cash-takes-money-for-access-to-website-gives-you-phoney-login-data-Hamm-Internet-179115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inet-Cash