Complaint Review: Inet Strategies

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Neal — Phoenix Arizona
Inet Strategies
965 Highway 51 N Ste 4-100 Madison, Mississippi USA

Inet Strategies Online Strategies LLCInternet Strategies Never asked my permission to send me unsolicited CRAPPY TRASH- SCAM Madison Mississippi

I received a regular snail mail unsolicited piece of junk from Inet Strategies yesterday. I knew it was a scam before I even opened it. I always search who sends me anything who I never heard of previously. In my internet search, I found that other people filed rip-out reports regarding this so-called company as they also went by Online Strategies, LLc and Internet Strategies.

Online Strategies, LLC supposedly is located at 950 Ebenezer Blvd, Madison, MS

Internet Strategies & Inet Strategies are both listed for the same location as noted.

I never contacted or requested anything from Anthony and Adrian Morrison, supposed owners of this scam, if that is their real names. There was no where to get your name & address off their criminal scam listings. They should not Buy me lunch- THEY NEED TO PAY EVERYONE WHOSE NAMES & ADDRESSES THEY STOLE TO SEND UNSOLICITED CRAP TO. MY PRICE IS One MILLION DOLLARS. I WANT ALL CRIMINALS, LIFE THE DIRECT MARKETING ASSOCIATION SHUT DOWN FOREVER & THE OWNERS PUT IN PRISON FOR LIFE- THEIRS. Also ALL credit card Burureaus should be shut down because whenever you ask for a copy of your report or just to ask them a question, they put you on every marketing criminal list in the United State. THEY SHOW HOW MUCH THEY ARE CRIMINALS BY DOING THIS.

You already have my name & address.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Inet-Strategies/Madison-Mississippi-39110/Inet-Strategies-Online-Strategies-LLCInternet-Strategies-Never-asked-my-permission-to-sen-1166130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Inet Strategies